Sign up for discounts.
Aromatic fiery Salmon with Honey Garlic!
What you need?
- 12 oz (350g) salmon fillets, cut into 2-3 strips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce of your choice ( Sriracha )
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, hot sauce of your choice, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar (or lime juice) red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet and fry the salmon on the side until half done. Flip salmon and add minced garlic into the skillet and cook until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until sticky.
Finish off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute, until the surface becomes slightly charred. Serve over rice with more sauce and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro.